Senior-Level Information Risk & CyberSecurity Professional
I am now retired although still available for projects on a part time basis. For example, I supported a client with their CyberSecurity reorganisation three days a week, working remotely, from July 2021 to March 2022.
My Core Skills and Experience
* CISO * Security & Risk Management * Policy Development * Audit *
* IT Governance * Compliance * Cloud Security * Vendor Management *
* Strategic Planning * Offshoring and Outsourcing * Consultancy *
* Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestments * Incident Management *
* Leading Virtual Teams * Security Technology & Architecture *
* ISO27001 * PCI-DSS * Data Protection *
My extensive Risk and Security expertise spans a broad range of business functions and industry sectors including Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services, Travel & Leisure, Outsourcing, Power and Utilities, Oil and Gas and Retail.
GlaxoSmithKline sponsored me to undertake a Master’s degree in Information Security, with Royal Holloway College, University of London, where I graduated with distinction.